At the intersection of Stadium & Washtenaw. Getting here is easy, just click on our map for details.
Get in Touch
Contact Us By Email
For general inquiries about us or your stay, please email us at email@example.com
Visit Us In Person
Our friendly Front Desk is always happy to provide a room tour or accommodate walk-ins, availability permitting. And, if we are full, we’ll help with other recommendations.
Answers to common questions
We’ve compiled a list of answers to common questions.
- What do I do if I am a late arrival?
Please notify us well before closing time, if you are a late arrival. We will make arrangements for you to have your keys and complete check-in in the morning. Call 734.971.8000.
- Is there a shuttle from the airport?
No, but you can take the Michigan Flyer for $12.00 online booking (shuttle to Blake transit downtown A2) and taxi, or take bus from there; be sure to check the schedule. Direct Uber/Lyft from DTW is about $28.00 – $35.00. Taxis are approximately $55.00.
- Do you have a laundry room?
While we do not have laundry on the premise, we recommend Mr. Stadium 24/7 laundromat about 1.5 mi away on S.Industrial. There is a dry cleaner next door to us.
- How far are you from the campus?
We are about 1.8 mi to the South end. The #4 bus across the street will get you here, or it’s about a $6.00 – $8.00 Uber ride.
- How far are you from The Big House?
We are 2 mi. straight down the road on Stadium; just a good stretch of the legs, weather permitting.
- Is there an ironing board and a hairdryer in room?
We have these items available at the front desk.
- Do all rooms have a mini-fridge and a microwave?
Yes, all of the rooms come with a mini-fridge and a microwave.
- Is there an ATM at the hotel?
While we do not have an ATM on the premises, there is one across the street, or it’s about 1/2 mi to nearest bank.
- Can I walk to the grocery store?
- Yes, Trader Joe’s is literally next door, and Whole Foods is 3 blocks away.